Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To tie or not to tie

So, with the advent of a 3rd person in our family the big discussion has begun. Is this the last of little additions to our family? Before Asher was ever conceived I knew we were missing him. I have not had any similar revelations about a new addition... in fact I sort of feel DONE. I am pretty sure I am at maximum capacity with 3 small ones. I am thoroughly looking forward to losing my baby weight, and getting back to looking fabulous. I can't wait to get rid of those stretched, space consuming maternity clothes. But, I feel like surgery (for him) is so final. I am not sure if I feel comfortable making such a major decision. However, since 2 of our children were conceived unplanned, and with my personal intolerance to "the pill", it seems that surgery is our most reliable option. It's final. So, now we have to decide what "final" we want. Another little addition, or none... it seems that both could spell DOOM.

No comments: